5 highly qualified dentists, a hygienist and 5 qualified nurses and support staff
George qualified from Guy’s Hospital in 1995 and has worked in General Practice since then.
George is nearing completion of the MClinDent Master’s Degree in Prosthodontics and also works at the prestigious “90 Harley Street Dental and Implant Clinic” and a multi award winning implant centre in Sussex. George is also an accredited adult orthodontics and facial rejuvenation provider.
Phil has a Zoology BSc and a MSc in Biomedical Science to go with his Bachelor of Dental Surgery Degree from Peninsula Dental School in Plymouth. He has also gained a Certificate in Implant Dentistry from one of the best courses in the UK. Phil is also involved with his local church and runs fitness and self help groups for young people. Phil also sings with the Crouch End Festival Chorus, one of the best symphonic choirs nationally which performs at The Royal Albert Hall and other notable venues. He also contributes to the online information forum “Quora” on dentistry, politics and history having had over a million views.
Sian qualified from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Hospital with honours in 2012. Sian has also gained her Inman Aligner accreditation, and gained her Diploma of Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties at The Royal College of Surgeons of England and the MFDS RCS Edinburgh. She has a particular interest in restorative dentistry and is also currently undertaking the Conscious Sedation Diploma at King’s.
Lianne qualified from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ in 2004 and gained the MFDS from the Royal College of Surgeons (Eng) in 2006. She has also completed the prestigious Eastman Dental Hospital Restorative Certificate and Aesthetic Module of the Restorative Diploma in 2010. Lianne is also an accredited Inman Aligner provider and is currently embarking on the Prof Tipton Diploma in Aesthetic Dentistry
Justina qualified as a hygiene therapist from GKT in 2018 after gaining her dental nursing qualification in 2012. This means Justina is experienced and qualified to carry out a wide range of restorative procedures as well as carrying out gum treatments and hygiene maintenance.
While we have been away, we have taken every step possible to keep patients safe. Please see below for more information on those steps:
• Increased appointment intervals and limited number of people in the practice
• Created separate clinics for Patients who are most vulnerable
• A new process where you will be asked to wait safely outside the Practice until we call you in
• Technology that allows forms to be filled out on your phone before your appointment
• All our surgeries are fully disinfected between appointments over and above our previously high levels of infection prevention
• We now have VIRUS KILLER air filtration units in both surgeries, powerful extra-oral aerosol elimination vacuums, and an antiviral fogger is used between all patients
• Payment by card and contactless where possible when leaving the practice
If you have any questions, or to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact our front of house team who will be more than happy to assist you.
We look forward to hearing from you
Lewis Grove Dental Practice