We provide care for all aspects of your dental health.
Including NHS emergency appointments
Including peak time, weekend, evening, and Independent emergency appointments
Independent appointments with our senior clinicians
While we have been away, we have taken every step possible to keep patients safe. Please see below for more information on those steps:
• Increased appointment intervals and limited number of people in the practice
• Created separate clinics for Patients who are most vulnerable
• A new process where you will be asked to wait safely outside the Practice until we call you in
• Technology that allows forms to be filled out on your phone before your appointment
• All our surgeries are fully disinfected between appointments over and above our previously high levels of infection prevention
• We now have VIRUS KILLER air filtration units in both surgeries, powerful extra-oral aerosol elimination vacuums, and an antiviral fogger is used between all patients
• Payment by card and contactless where possible when leaving the practice
If you have any questions, or to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact our front of house team who will be more than happy to assist you.
We look forward to hearing from you
Lewis Grove Dental Practice